Sunday, September 25, 2016

Before the kids...

Ever wonder what my room looks like after the carpets, walls, floors have been cleaned? Well....here you go! This is how I'm greeted each August. It takes a solid day (or two) to arrange, rearrange, change at least 20 more times then FINALLY decide on what will be best! Did I mention I do this without air conditioning?? 




 Lots of home prep! Since our classrooms do not have AC, I take whatever I can do at home to enjoy on the living room floor. This is usually my husbands FAVORITE time of year...sarcasm.



Meet the Teacher Night! The day's finally here to welcome 22 new faces to this room. If these walls could talk...they'd have a lot of funny stories!



These two. They are two of the best things that have ever happened to me! I'm continually blown away at their love, patience, knowledge and thoughtfulness! I couldn't have asked for a better team. They are truly my family and two of my favorite people to be in the "trenches" with day in and day out.