Monday, May 9, 2011

Somebody's watching YOU!

I hope all you mom's enjoyed your super special day! You definitely deserve to be treated like a queen! Isn't it amazing how much your child knows about you? After writing these books I jotted down some of their lines from my favorite page...what my mom likes to do when she's all alone (refer to page 3): laundry, vacuum, water the tree, watch the news (that one was quite popular this year), lay in the sun, workout, read, and go to the spa! Hahaha! I assured your child you probably do NOT like to do household chores. :)


 
Thank you once again for such a special teacher appreciation week! Loved the special notes, flowers, lunches, Starbucks (that is the direct line to a teachers heart) and the presents. I can't even think about how hard it is going to be to pass your child off to another teacher next year. Makes me already start tearing up :(